Saturday, February 28, 2009

Genetics Is A Crapshoot


I'm not sure what happened to the McQueen magic, but his grandson certainly didn't get it.

After much research, I finally found the one-night stand that resulted in this line of Steve McQueen's family. I can't say I wouldn't have been tempted myself, especially after going blind from a gulletful of home-brewed wodka.

Never before has it paid so well to look like Eddie Munster. In yet another show about teenage vampirism (is that three now? or four?), "McQueen will play Jeremy, Elena's outcast cute younger brother."

Oh, thanks for telling me he's cute--cuz I certainly didn't get that from the photo, but now I know I should yearn for him and put posters of him on my wall and memorize his hilarious personal details.

"Chadwick" doesn't start with an 'R!'

_

No comments: