Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My New Favorite Website


There aren't too many things in existence that I wish I had created myself (Five Easy Pieces, Tropic of Cancer, American Psycho, The Office, Sticky Fingers...), so although today has just begun, it has already been a day for the ages.

As I was trolling through Huffington Post--ie, reading the morning paper--I stumbled upon a website that I totally should have started a long time ago. It's called "Tea Party Jesus: The Words of Christians in the Mouth of Christ" and it is a stunning work of absurdist political comedy.

Check out a few of my favorite works after the jump and click on the name of the speaker for a link to the quote source. Also, if you can't read the text, just click on the image to enlarge it.










Whoever is making these needs to hire a team of illegal Mexican immigrants to get busy helping him churn these babies out and post them all over the internet, all over every town in America.

Even though most people won't understand the hypocrisy because they're up to their necks in it already, perhaps some of them will have an epiphany and use their guns to kill the others.

_

No comments: