Sunday, April 25, 2010

Y Ahora, El No Tiene Cajones--!!Literalmente!!


There are several reasons I decided not to become a bullfighter:

1. Torturing and killing an animal for fun is not cool.
2. Unless they also rub gasoline in the bullfighter's eyes, it's not really a fair fight.
3. The hideous uniforms make me look fat.
4. I don't have a death wish.
5. I value my groin above all. Above all!

And so, without further ado, a famous bullfighter getting gored in the groin by an angry 1100-pound bull with needles stuck into his testicles to make him more lively:



Talk about getting your just desserts! I hope his penis is broken forever and he has to continue his love life with a stand-in, a la Farinelli, the famous castrato.

By the way, have you ever seen a drawing of a flaccid penis onscreen for that long?

Way to go, Mexico!

_

No comments: