Saturday, December 5, 2009

Warning: Scary Photos Ahead

I forget how I found this one online, but I must say I like their politics more than their costumes:


For some reason, it reminds me of a billboard I saw in Michigan several years ago:


I guess both images are just extremely unsettling, especially because the sun is out. Trust me: it doesn't matter how long you stare at them, there is no comfort to be found, only fear.

Interesting that part of what makes them both so frightening is their whiteness, not their darkness. Is white the new black?

Somebody alert Giorgio Armani before it's too late--he must have this information before anyone else. While you're at it, give him some money from that stupid Social Security fund--trust me, Giorgio Armani S.P.A. needs it far more than we do, America. They are too big to fail.

_

No comments: